When I took Drew in several weeks ago for his well baby visit I was talking to the doctor about one of my frustration with Drew that he takes off his diaper and pees in his bed - pretty much every time we put him in it. I consider it a good day if I can get Drew up in the morning or from a nap and everything is not soaked. I most of the time he does this - I know he is awake because he will only pee on his sheets - not his blanket of baby (his monkey). So the doctor told me that Drew is very aware of himself and I should potty training him. I honestly left the office thinking that he was insane - he have forgot that we were talking about my 20 month old baby.
Ok - so about a week ago I started filling up the tub put Drew on the toilet just to see what would happen - and he peed! So we all celebrated and I thought that was cool, we will see if it continues. He has been using the bathroom about 3 times a day since then. This morning I got him up from his nap and once again, everything was wet. So I got him out and put on underwear. He has worn it all morning and actually came and got me saying "pee pee mama". I am in shock!! I look at him and think he is way to little to know what he is doing. I guess we will see how long this last.
Friday, May 2, 2008
My Baby is Growing Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment