Our very existence depends on it...
(Or something warnful like that)
-Al Gore on Oprah
-Al Gore on Oprah
As you all know, I have been a very concerned activist on environmental issues. From switching to corn-based inks to using no styrofoam products made from polyethyline diglutimate. It is our duty to keep global warming from making us resort to using artificial refrigeration to keep the polar bears alive and stuff.
I AM DOING MY PART. I bought a sticker. This sticker certifies that my vehicle runs only on PURE HYDROCARBON. Any sticker that has a leaf on it means it is good for the environment, right?
If you really care about the environment, PLEASE, get a sticker with a leaf on it and let everyone know you care!
4 comments:
Oh Troy....I am glad that you are doing your part to support the use of our natural resources...haha :)
-Kristin
Where in the heck do we get one of those, I'm concerned too!!! It would look GREAT on the back of Casey's Jeep!
Kelly
Good Job Troy!! (even though you are joking) a sticker is a place to start :)
From, The Hippie Sister In Law :)
I am NOT joking! This is serious. Who wants to live on a planet where our children are being held down and force-fed greenhouse gases! Oh, by the way; FREE TIBET!
Post a Comment