I think that I am just in a reminiscent mood today - so here is a memory from Miles when we lived in apartment. It was about this time a year, two year ago, so Miles would have been 3. When we hear thunder in our house you can count to three and have boys (and a dog) in your lap or bed, depending on the time of day. We had a late night thunderstorm rolling in. It had been raining for a while and there was a lot of lightning, but to much thunder. We suddenly had a big crack of thunder and the boys woke up with a scream. I don't remember if Miles came running into our room, or if we went to his, but when we got to him, he stated that "there was a dinosaur outside of his window roaring, and the rain was taking his picture." To this day we don't have a thunderstorm without thinking of that night.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment