I am really in trouble. So far I have been able to figure out all of the boys toys. I have to read the instructions - but I have been able to translate the drawing and arrows into a some kind of toy that resembles the picture on the box. Tyson has a new Transformer - Ironhide. I have been trying to transform this guy for a month. I can get him into a robot, although I don't think it is complete right. The directions show an arrow to turn his body and I can't get him to swivel. Turning him into a truck, that is another tail. This is as far as I can get him. Sad huh! Tyson has been having a meltdown all afternoon because I can't figure out how to get the arms hooked underneath his body and the doors snapped down. Yes - I am over 30 with a college degree and can't figure out a 5 year old toy. I am going to be in trouble when we advance to the 7 and 8 year toys. Heaven Help Me!
Monday, April 28, 2008
The Directions Say 5+
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you sure you didn't run over that thing with your car? hehehe....
oh what I have to look forward to... Girl things are so much easier, I just help with barbies clothes 5000 times a day.
You made my day, I thought I couldn't figure them out because I was becoming senile.
Post a Comment