Monday, April 21, 2008

Miles New Look

Last night we went over to my parent's for dinner. I am not sure how it worked out, but Miles found a message board thing that you put on your fridge from Domino's. He played with it all night, and then got to take it home. By the looks of pictures, I think that it was still playing with it during the car ride home. When we were unloading the car, Troy came run in the house laughing, and said, go look at Miles. This is what we found.


I am still laughing about how he looked. It was some major scrubbing by Troy to get the black off - and I still see a faint hint of black on his hands.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh shoot! That is so funny!

Stephanie Johnson said...

hmmm...I like the beard. Maybe he should keep it! :) Maybe he's trying to be more like his grandpa?

Greg and Carly said...

That is too funny!!! He has a pretty good beard going there :)

Betty said...

WOW, what a great gift, sure glad I let him take that one home!!