Friday, April 18, 2008

Good Morning! The Sun is Shining! The Tank is Clean!

The boys watched Nemo yesterday, this is a line from the movie that always make me laugh. I am not sure why, but I do, even after seeing the movie uncountable times.

Plus, I think this is a good way to describe my family today. Drew woke up yesterday and all his sores were gone. Amazing how fast they came and went. So, I once again have a happy baby...YEAH!! The fog that has been hanging around our house is gone, the kids are well again, the sun really is shining, my "tank" is almost clean., (I have decided that my house can never be clean all at the same time) and I have three little boys full of energy. So, yes I think we back to normal. It has been a long week, but yet I can't believe it is already Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hip-hip--HOORAY!!!!!!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Hoorah for sunshine and feeling well!

The Hanks Family said...

I'm so glad to hear drew is feeling better. And it is alway wonderful when the sun shines and at least part of our tank is clean.