Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day at the Lake



Today was our marathon day. We had blast ball this morning for Tyson, Troy left early to take Miles to his last soccer game. Then I followed with the two little ones. This evening Miles had his first t-ball game - a double header. Add to that t-ball and blast ball pictures - and I was filling a little tired and over scheduled. I am glad that soccer is over. Miles had a great time, and I enjoyed the season and getting to know more neighbors.


Anyway - in between our games we went to the lake to get our boat pass. We stopped and got some sonic and had a little picnic. The boys had so much fun. This is the lake that we go to all the time, but we just go straight to the boat ramp, and off we go across the lake. The boys had a great time playing on the play ground, running along the beach and watching all the boats.


I think that with our crazy day - it was so nice to just be the boys and do something new and fun.

1 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Ah...boating sounds fun. What lake is it? I may have to go there someday!