Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tyson's 5th Birthday Party

Tyson has been planning and impatiently waiting for a birthday party since his birthday last year. This year he finally got his first friends birthday party. He invited 4 of his best friends and we had a Madagascar party at the zoo. We have a local zoo here and if you get there by 10:30 you can help feed the giraffes. The party started early and we got to the zoo just in time to feed the giraffes. We spent time in the "African Safari" area of the zoo.

When the kids lost interest in the zoo we finished with lunch and cupcakes at the park across the street from the zoo. I thought that it was a great day for Tyson, and he was so happy and really had a good time. I party with a few friends was so much easier than the whole class party that Miles did...I think that this is going to be the birthday party rule in our house.

0 comments: