All week the boys have been so excited to go to the primary activity that was tonight. It was at the Winegar's ranch again like last year and they really have been looking forwarded to it. I have too, last year was so fun and we all really enjoyed it. The activity was a Pioneer Trek and we were to come dressed as a pioneer. All week Miles has been asking me if I was going to make pioneer outfits for everyone. I kept brushing it off and tellling him that I can't. I packed my sewing machine and sewing stuff and didn't want to unpack it. So, I told him that we were just going to go, it wasn't that big of deal, costumes were optional.
So, it is time to go and I am telling the boys, "go get your shoes on it time to go." Miles come in and says, "we can't go we aren't dressed like pioneers." I again tell him, that is ok. We don't have to be in costume we can just go. I told him that he could where his boots and a cowboy pioneer. That wasn't going to fly. To make a long story short. We ended up not going to the primary activity because Miles was told that our family had to be in costume and since we were not in costume we not able to go. I really did think that if I said ok, we won't go, eventually he come back and say I really want to go, lets just go.
Note to self: When Miles is given a direction to come dressed in costume, I better make costumes.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Primary Activity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment