Miles class had a Thanksgiving feast at school today. I got to go and join him and help with the food preparations. I thought that the party was so fun. I really liked all the Mom's that came to volunteer and thought all the food was yummy.
Miles with his place mat that he made.

After the lunch was done and we were cleaning up, Miles turned to me and said "Can I go home and eat now? I didn't like this lunch." As I looked at his plate that he was throwing away he did not eat one thing on it. Yes I did take him home so that he didn't have to starve for the rest of the day, but I think that Miles is going to have a couple more days of hunger. We are going to two Thanksgiving dinners and I am hoping to get enough left overs for a couple more days.
0 comments:
Post a Comment