I think that I am as addicted to our field trips as the boys. Miles got the whole week off of school this week, so we wanted to enjoy them. I was planning on doing a field trip with the boys tomorrow, but Troy had a couple of things to do with work that the whole family could join in on so we did.
We started out by going to Grandpa Whatcott work and getting a tour of War-Lok. Troy has become one of their distributors so it was fun to get a behind the scenes tour and meet the people there. The boys loved the fact that Grandpa gave them each a flashlight.
We were right by the Founders Plaza at the airport. It is a place that the boys and I went to over the summer during one of our field trips. Troy was making phone calls and the boys and I were watching planes land and take off and running around to get the wiggles out.
We made a couple more stops and then ended our day in Las Colinas to see the Mustang statues. I thought that they were so cool! It is huge statues of mustang horses running through water. 
Drew our animal boy ran right up to them to check them out.
We had fun spending time there. It was a really fun to get to spend with the whole family.
0 comments:
Post a Comment