Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1st Day of Christmas

Troy and I have alway done something fun for the boys to start off the Christmas season. This year we could not find something that we wanted to do, so we decided to do the 24 days of Christmas. Each day we are going to do a fun activity with the boys. I think that it is going to fun, and I have had fun planning it.


Today we started off with an ornament exchange. This is a somthing that I am hoping will become a new tradition for us. The boys had a great time picking out ornaments for each other and we exchanged them at dinner.
When Troy and I got married both of our Moms gave a box a some of our old ornaments, and it has been so fun to hang them on the tree each year. I am hoping to do the thing for my boys.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

You have such cute ideas! What a cute mom are you! I hope your 24 days of Christmas will be a whole lot of fun!