Tuesday, December 8, 2009

8th Day of Christmas

On the 8th Day of Christmas we were going to take pictures with Santa. But like a of few of the other things that we have planned - that didn't work out.


We took pictures with Santa the other night at the zoo, and because I am a cheap Mom, I told the boys that I was going to pay again for them to talk to Santa. I wish that they would just let the boys go talk to Santa and tell him what they want instead of paying for it...oh well.

Troy decided that we should go to Bass Pro Shop. The boys love to go to Bass Pro Shop and Cabala's. They call them the "dead zoo" because of all the stuffed animals that they have around the store. When we got there the middle of the store was decorated like a winter wonder land.

They had the remote control trucks out to drive.
The guns out to shot.
We got to ride the carousel.
And then Troy topped it off by taking us to Whataburger for dinner. I have to say, that I have never eaten at Whataburger. I don't like their commercial, and I don't like how their building look, so I have never wanted to eat there. Troy loves their burgers. So, I finally gave in tonight and let him take the family to dinner. Actually, the burger was good.

I love this picture of the boys. Every time we give them drinks with straws this is the view that we see. I think that it is so funny, and finally remembered to get a picture tonight so I can remember it.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Your boys are all sooooo cute! And they look like they had a lot of fun this night!

Melanie said...

The "dead zoo" - that's hilarious!