Tyson spent the night at Grandma's house so it was just going to be Drew and I today. I called my friend Kathy to see if she wanted to do something with the little boys and we decided to use her pass to the Dallas Arboretum. I have never been there, but I loved it!
We packed a lunch to eat, and found an area that the boys could run and explore. I was so impressed with the kid friendly areas that it had. They still had their fall exhibits out and so that was fun to see also. I now want to go back to see what the Winter exhibits will look like.
There were little house around for the boys to explore in that were just there size.
Don't they look thrilled to be sitting next to the pumpkins to get their picture taken?
I think that they are both plotting something....
0 comments:
Post a Comment