Monday, January 21, 2008

It's Over :(

I finished "Eclipse" last night, no make that early this morning. I do have to say, that I have the best husband in the whole world that has allowed me to sit in my corner on the couch and read all day and night over the weekend so that I could finish my books. I am sure that everyone in my family is happy that Mom has returned to reality and a part of the living again. I am more in love with these books now that I finished them. I can't wait until fall when the fourth one is released, (just a heads up honey). I was looking at the authors website and it looks like she is going to release another series of book taking the same story but from the main boy, Edwards, point of view. So, I think that I have several books to be looking forward to. The sad thing is, that I just finished the books, and I feel like I could pick them up and start over again today (don't tell Troy). I guess it is a good thing that I loaned my books out. heehee :)

2 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

I SO KNOW what you mean! A friend and I went through the same depression after the books were done. It was so sad to leave the vampires and come back...I, too, am counting down until the fall! I do the same thing...ignore the kids while I read and read...and I stay up WAY too late as well...that's exactly what I did with this series! I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did...aren't they awesome? Let me know about any other great books you've read...I'm always interested!

The Hanks Family said...

It seems that everyone that reads them loves them. I am just not ready to start them in that I don't have time to just sit and read them. And I hear everyone does like you did. We'll Welocome back to this life.