Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcoming in 2008

I think for the first time since Troy and I have been married we had a fun New Years Eve. It seems like I have either been pregnant, the family has been sick or one of us has been a chaperon at the youth dance. This year year Troy was a chaperon at the dance, but they opened up the dance to the adults also. At church one of our friends said that would go with us. So we both pawned our kids off on our Mom's and went out for a nice dinner and then to the dance. The dinner was excellent!! We ate a Brazilian Churriscaria. The dance was fun also. Our friends Salsa dance, so they looked good out there dancing.....maybe we need to practice more. :)

We came back to our house to watch the ball drop and then ushered in the New Year with a good round of karaoke. I hope that a good New Year's eve is an indicator of a good year to come.

1 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun New Years Eve!! Happy New Years, and hopefull we will make it down there sometime sooner then later, the girls miss their Savannah Texas Cousins!