OK, so I just tried to customize my background, and it totally frustrated me. I guess with practice it will become easier. I set my New Year's Resolutions - so I thought maybe if I put it on my blog I may actually stick to it longer than a week. LOL :)
The last couple of months (since I stopped nursing Drew) I have felt like I don't know what I am suppose to do with my time during the day. For almost the last 6 years I have either been pregnant and sick on the bathroom floor, or sitting on the couch nursing my baby. I suddenly feel free, and I know that there are hundreds (maybe not hundreds) of things that I should be doing, but I am stuck in the habit of sitting on the couch.
So, I set the goal to be better organized with my time. I decided that if I could become better at time management, all of the other things that I want to accomplish this year will fall into place. Plus trying to achieve one goal this year, is about all that I think I can handle with my busy boys, and right now I don't feel overwhelmed. I came across a website called flyladys and she basically has the idea that if you manage your time correctly you can "fly". So, I am going to become a "Flylady" this year. Hopefully by the end of the year I will be better at my time management and so much more organized and being flying through my daily routine instead of a couch potato.
Friday, January 4, 2008
New Years Resolution
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment