Today our neighbors had their driveway redone. They workers started about 7:00 this morning saw cutting it out, and that is also when the excitement in our house began. The saw that they brought to cut out the driveway was the biggest saw I have ever seen, so you can image how big it was for the boys. Then the bobcat came, followed by the dirt, and now to top it off we have had cement truck after cement truck. This is how the boys have sent about the last two hours. So, if you were 4, 3 or 1 - Can you think of anything better than your favorite toys come to life next door?
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I laughed when I read this. To see the extreme differences in both of out last posts!! We are the girl house, and you are the boy house!!!! Too cute, maybe one of these days, one of us will mix it up a bit :) It looks warm there too, I wish I was there :)
Kristin,
Your boys are soo cute! I just got linked into Annaleesa's blog and happened to come across yours. I have two little boys myself 3 and 1...so I too know about all things boys. :) I hope you are doing well.
Kristen (Ward) Reid
Post a Comment