I know that Troy hates when I start reading, because I can't put down the book. He says that when I start reading he becomes a widower. So I am sure that he is not happy with the fact that I started reading a series. I started reading "Twilight" but Stephanie Meyer a couple of days ago. I couldn't put it down. I read until like 5:30 in the morning, and then couldn't get to the bookstore fast enough to buy the next book. I just finished "New Moon" this morning and again I am dying to get to the bookstore to buy "Eclipse". I understand that this is "Harry Potter" of books for teenage girls. I have becomed obsessed with the books and can't wait to see what is going to happen next. I guess I will try to hurry and finish the last book so that I can return from fantasy land of vampires into the really world of little boys who think they are Power Rangers.
Maybe I do live in fairy tale and didn't know it....haha :)
Saturday, January 19, 2008
I am Obsessed!
Labels: Books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I started this book about 4 days ago, and just finished today!!!! I am sooo bummed that tomorrow is Sunday, cause I want to go get the next one. Too funny that you are reading it right now too! It is so good, huh?
Seriously, these books really get you hooked! You're in for a treat, I think Eclipse was the best of them all...so far. Read the dang thing 3 times now & have gotten all of my young women into it now too. Now it's all they talk about. Prepare yourself, the next in the series should be out in the fall *yay*. ~Shelby
Thanks for the support. It is comforting that I am not alone in my obsession.:)
Post a Comment