The white truck is now sitting on a used car lot somewhere. I am very excited to announce that I am now officially the king of off roading, even with living in Texas where there is no where to go off road without going to jail. Also, as a note, I have never driven a car off road, except to get on a construction site.
-Troy
Friday, January 18, 2008
Garage Accessory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, how did you come up with a new hummer and Kristin got a light fixture.... mmmmmm does anyone else see something wrong here? Sorry, I couldn't resist...
I knew that was coming. I offered to get Kristin a car, but she said she likes hers, you know the one that she got when I got my new socks.
Very Nice!!!!! Wanna trade our second car for that one? Its not as big, but the light bar across the roof and prisoner cage in the back seat, might come in handy if you have an unruly customer, OR you are late to an appointment!!!! I am sure Greg wouldn't mind using THAT for his work car, instead of the one he is using right now :)
Post a Comment