Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where's Drew?

Every night before I go to bed I check in on the boys. It is habit, I can't go to sleep until I go in and rearrange them back into the bed the right way, (you know, with their head instead of feet on the pillow) and tuck them back in. Drew has recently decided that he doesn't want to sleep with Tyson, so Miles is back in Tyson room, and Drew has been sleeping in Miles.....I know confusing, we play musical bed. So tonight I go to check on Drew, and his bed is empty. I am thinking to myself, I know that Troy put him in here. I already checked on Miles and Tyson there was not an extra child in that room. So then I start hunting for him. After I found him, I started laughing and made Troy come up and take a picture.

I am not sure if he rolled out of bed and just curled up under the chair, or if he just fell asleep there. He did get put back in bed and tuck in, just in case you were wondering.

0 comments: