OK, so I finally saw the Twilight movie tonight. Troy and I had a date night, so we went to the movie.....and......I liked it. So here is what I thought....if you haven't seen the movie yet, skip the rest.
I still didn't think that Edward was cute enough, but did OK. Bella was OK also. I do think that there were a few parts in the movies that looked like a college project and amateurish. I did like Alice, Jasper, Esme, and Jacob. I also liked the other vampires that came in town. I am not sure what I thought about Emmett....I did not like Carlisle or Rosalee.
I thought that the baseball game was good. And I also thought the scene in the ballet studio was OK. I was glad to see that they followed the book as closely as they did.
Maybe I had my expectations set to low, and was actually surprised that for the most part I liked the movie. I actually walked away from the movie hoping that they make the three books into movies. Does anyone know if that is going to happen? Troy also liked the movie.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Twilight Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment