Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Tyson came into our room about 6:15 this morning and said "I think that it is morning, but it is still dark. Can we go downstairs yet?" I child after my heart. Up until this year I have been the one waking up early and getting everyone out of bed to go open presents. I love Christmas morning!


Last night when the kids went to bed, Miles was still asking for a guinea pig. I told him, I did not want a new pet, we already had a dog (this has been my answer for the last month every since he started asking for this). So we will see who Santa love more, me or him. When we got this morning we found out who Santa loves....our boys. We were left with 2 additions to our family. As soon as Miles saw them he said, I knew that Santa made animals. And Troy said, I guess Santa love Miles more than Mommy.
This is Optimus Prime with Troy.
This is Mater. He has longer hair than Optimus and it is wild just Miles hair...although it is hard to tell in this picture.

The guinea pigs are cute, and I think that if they can survive today with dying, They may get a chance to grow on me. Drew has tried to lay on them like he does Tipper, and Miles wants to carry them everywhere. Tyson is scared of them, and doesn't want to hold them, but will pet them.

Tyson had a very Transformer Christmas, and couldn't be happier. We spent the whole morning trying to learn how transformer....wish me luck.
Drew is all about monster trucks with trailers, and trains.
Miles got a good supply of Lego's. He and Troy had been building all day.
There is still a few remnants of wrapping paper here and there, that will stay there until tomorrow when the holiday is over and clean up. Everyone is been busy playing with their new toys, watching new movies and tormenting Mater and Optimus and eating cookies. I have had a great Christmas. I loved watching all of the boys get so excited about everything that we did this season. They all got this this year and it made it so much fun for me. I have enjoying going out for drives to look at lights almost every night since we got back from Nauvoo. I have the sweetest family and love them so much and so happy that we had such a good Christmas this year.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I had two guinea pigs named Mary & Martha. Loved them but not their stinky mess. I was always afraid they would get lost since they would run & hide any chance they could when I cleaned their cage. Memories. Glad Santa was so good this year.

Melanie said...

You're a brave woman to have 3 boys and pets too! My 3 boys make enough messes for me (ha ha)! It's fun keeping up with you're cute family.

Anonymous said...

hey guys! I love your guinea pigs! Sometime i will have to come over to see them!

-Lindi :)

Shannon Martino said...

You are brave! McKenna keeps aking for a hampster, and I just keep telling her, "sorry, you got a baby."