Today was the primary program at church. Both Miles and Tyson were in it, and it was so cute. Miles has been practicing all of his songs, and I think that he did sing everyone of them. The boys both had a part right at the beginning, and then they sang "I Am A Child of God." That was the end of the program for Tyson. For the rest of the program we had Tyson standing on the front row crossing his eyes, turning into a Power Ranger, pulling his tie off and swinging it over his head, doing his monkey face. He was really entertaining. Troy and I are dying....of laughter and embarrassment. Our efforts to make him sit down only encouraged him more.
After church I asked him why he was acting like that. Tyson's response "I was trying to make everyone laugh at me." All I can say is life is not boring with Tyson around, and he is most definitely Troy's son.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Primary Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment