Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Test Driving Cars

We had a busy weekend, which is probably why I still feel like I need a nap. My brother Mike, and his son Briton were also in town this weekend. So we got together on Sunday for dinner after church. It was nice to visit and catch up with Briton. I don't know how it could be that he is at his second semester at BYU and talking about turning in mission papers. I remember going to St. Louis with Aleta when they moved there and he was weeks old. That doesn't seem like it was like it was long ago. I look at my kids and think that time is going to pass by to fast.

Two things that I thought were funny about the dinner, is how Rod's family has a song to go along with everything that is said. We told that we felt like we were living in a reality musical, with them breaking into song.....although I didn't see any dancing. So maybe it was more like our personal soundtrack for our"reality" families dinner and game night. The other thing that I thought was funny was after dinner the boys (my little Tyson included) had to go test drive every one's cars. And Miles took pictures of every one's tires and license plates (I guess that is eye level). Although not one of them asked to drive my van. I guess that means that I don't drive a "fun" car just a "practical" car. :)

0 comments: