Monday, February 25, 2008

Soccer Boy

Miles had his first soccer practice on Thursday. We have had nice warm weather up to Thursday. Thursday was foggy, misting and freezing. I felt bad having to bundle Miles up like a little Eskimo for his practice - but I knew there was no way in the world that he would miss his first practice just because Mom was scared that he would get cold or wet. Tyson had to go also, and Troy is the coach - so they were all really bundled up.

I guess practice was fun. There was a couple of boys from our T-ball team on the soccer team so that will be fun for them. When they got home Miles was soaking wet up to his knees and covered with grass. Tysie didn't have a dry spot on him - I guess he drove after every stray ball. Judging by how wet he was - there must have been a lot of stray ball (or at least balls that Tyson though were stray and constituted a body dive).

I think that Miles is going to have a time playing soccer. I also found out that some of his friends from church are playing soccer, so we will have some games against them. This is going to be a fun season for him.

1 comments:

The Hanks Family said...

Oh the fun that I have to look forward to with boys. How fun for the little guys to have dad as the coach. And for mom to have time with only one kid.