Thursday night I went to a "Girls Night Out" at one of my friends homes. It was such a fun night; we had yummy food, good company and a masseuse so we all got a massage. Oh, what a night. I felt very rejuvenated after my night. Which is good, because I came home and was up at 3:30 with Tyson throwing up, who was joined shortly thereafter by Troy.
It was kind of funny though, because everyone was talking about how their families had all gotten sick with all the wind that we had last week. I am sitting there telling everyone that we hadn't got sick we must have lucked out this time and it passed us by. Oh, why do I curse myself like this!!! I will never learn!! I guess that I needed to scrub my carpets again to remind myself that when someone has told me that they have had a sick family to not say anything and run the other way to sanitize my house and family. (I really wonder if that would work.)
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Not Again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Post a Comment