Friday, February 15, 2008

Piece of Crap!


I bought this pair of jeans for Miles for Christmas. It was a whole outfit that I thought was SO cute. It had a button down shirt and a tan color denim jacket. SO, SO cute! Miles has never worn the jeans because they are to big in the waist and he hasn’t wanted to wear his belt. Today was the first day that he worn them and he ripped through both knees playing today. He came in to show me, and with the sadist look on his face. In the most sincerely almost tearful voice, he told me that he was just sitting on the floor playing with his Lego's, and when got up his pants ripped all by their self he didn’t do anything. I think he though that I was going to so upset with him.

Of course I was not mad at him, but so mad at the piece of crap jeans that I bought him that literately did not last one day. If it hadn’t been so long since I bought them I would take them back. Anyway, Miles asked me to sew them back together, and I told him that I can’t sew them back together we need to just throw them away. Then he got upset that I was going to throw away his new jeans. I am upset too!

0 comments: