We had a fun day as a family today. We took the boys down to the Galleria Mall in Dallas today. I don't think that I have been to this mall since Miles was a baby. The mall was beautifully decorated, and there was a small horn band playing Christmas music that could be heard through the mall. The boys really liked to watch the ice skaters skating around the big Christmas tree. If I would have been thinking before I left I would have grabbed my camera and let Troy take the boys ice skating - but I wouldn't let Troy take the boys for their first skate without pictures. I guess that we will have to do that another day.
Miles and I had our first Miles and Mommy date tonight. I thought that it was fun and enjoyed the time with Miles. We went and watched the Frisco Chorale that Aunt Ruth and Emmi are in perform. I loved it, Miles like the songs that were jazzy so that he could dance around on my lap. He also really got into the clapping. I guess that we don't get to go many things where he gets to clap. To help keep his attention I kept telling him, you are going to really like the last song. It was the Hallelujah Chorus. He was spellbound by the song - and after it was over he looked at me and said, "your right Mom, I did really like that song."
I hope this was the first of many dates night that I get to have with my boys, including their Dad. :)
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Night Out with my Miley Smiley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment