Last night was the Savannah tree lighting celebration. I though that it started at 7:00, it started at 6:00, so we missed Santa and Frosty coming in, the lights turning on, and the little program. I don't think that bothered the boys, they just wanted to see Santa. We had the boys picture taken with Santa, Miles is really in to Christmas this year, so he hopped right up. Tyson was as sure as Miles, and hung back a little. Drew screamed his head off. We will get our picture next week - I bet it is going to be funny. Frosty was also walking around, but Miles was only one that was brave enough to go up and say hi. The night was finished off with a carriage ride. The boys were so excited about it. I don't know if they were more excited about Santa or the carriage ride.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment