When I got home from yoga this morning I could hear Drew walking across the room he sounded like Darth Vader. I scooped him up and his really clear running nose was now disgusting. My only thought - "It is a holiday weekend!! I am never going to get him into the doctor today!!"
I called the pediatrician and they didn't have any appointments, but told me to come in and they would work us in. I am so glad that we were able to get in. He is just starting with an infection, one lung was clear, one was starting to get fluid in it, and his ear are red. I think that we caught it just in time - and probably saved Drew from a miserable Christmas. We are starting him on antibiotics today and hopefully he will be ready and healthy for Christmas morning.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Darth Vader Came Last Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment