Sunday, December 23, 2007

I Need to be in Bed

OK it is almost 2:00 in the morning and yes I am still a wake, and blogging. I really need to go to bed! Troy took Miles and Tyson to Katie's house tonight for Alex's birthday, I stayed home with my sick baby. The boys had a blast. Troy called me on the way home and told me all about the magician and Tyson interrupting the show acting silly, and getting motorcycle balloons, and eating popcorn. I was sitting on couch when they get home holding Darth Vader. Miles comes in and sits on the couch looks at me throw up all over me and Drew. When he is done he looks at me and says "I think I ate to much popcorn." Popcorn has not been our friend this week!

I don't know if Miles is actually sick, or really did just eat to much popcorn. Troy already declared that we are not going to church tomorrow. Good thing, because I would have to be getting up in like 4 hours. So, I have been up washing my couch (thank goodness it has slip covers), making Power Rangers capes and watching old Criminal Minds. While waiting to see if Miles is going to throw up again, and if Drew is actually going to stay asleep more than 10 minutes. Poor thing, it is so sad when your babies are sick, I know that he is going to feel better in a day or two, but I know he doesn't know that. I feel so helpless when my baby's are sick - I guess that is part of being a Mom. Good night, I hope that tomorrow is a better day. It better be, Christmas is in 2 days.

2 comments:

Greg and Carly said...

Oh Kris,
You last few blogs remind me of my life a week ago! It is not fun when the babies are sick! Especially when you are on the countdown to Christmas. I will wish you all healthy and happy for Christmas!
Carly

Anonymous said...

Nobody watches "Criminal Minds" and then goes to bed, it will give you the crazys! Hope the boys are better tomorrow. Try to have a nice relaxing day.