I thought I would share some of our family funniest that I haven't wrote yet.
Miles: Miles is trying to teach himself how to read. So we are in the stage of Mommy how do you spell...? The other day Miles was trying to write Power Rangers SPD (which our kids SCP - that is our pool supply company) So we start P - P, O - O, W - is that like a M but upside down - Yes, E - E, R - R, New word R - I all ready did a R, no this is another R, but I already have an R, Power has an R, and Rangers an R, I ALREADY HAVE AN R, OK....A - A, N - N, G - I don't know how to do a G, yes you do it is like a C with a line in the middle, oh yeah G, E - E, S - S, then for SPD you just write the letters SPD, no how do you spell SCP, just SPD, no I need the letters that spell SCP, honey they are just letters SPD, they are not a word. You're not listening to me I want to know how to spell SCP, SPD. (This went on for awhile, then he gave up, and decided that I wasn't listening and left the room)
Tyson: Tyson was singing "Santa Claus is coming to Town". After listen to him, I realized that he singing the tune of the song, but made his own words....something all the lines of "You better watch out, you better not fight, Power Rangers are coming to town." Can you tell what is on the mind our boys, I think that it is reach obsession levels.
Drew: Drew gets so tickled with himself every time he does something new. So we were eating dinner and I have a little basket that has the napkins in it that I set on the table. Drew opened up the basket grabbed a napkin wiped his face, and then put it back in the basket. Then he looked around the table with a huge smile to make sure that everyone saw what he did. Then he started laughing and kept doing it, because everyone would laugh at him...I think that we may have another family clown.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Friday Funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment