Monday, October 26, 2009

Tyson's Halloween Party

Tyson's preschool Halloween party was today. I love Halloween and getting the kids all dressed up for their parties. We had a great party. Play a game of tossing the ring around the pumpkin, and looking for the hidden pumpkins. The kids got to decorate pumpkins, and make them look like bats. Tyson made his and then took off, so I didn't a picture of him with the finished product.
Then they had lunch and treats. Wendy them peanut butter sandwiches that we cut in the Halloween shape of their choosing. So cute....I need to learn to be more creative like my friends.


I think that I enjoy the parties as much as my kids, I like to go hang out with my friends and catch up. Some time I feel like I am running such a crazy schedule, that I don't get time to just hang out with friends and have fun.

0 comments: