Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cowboy Miles

Next week at Miles school is Drug Free Week. All week the kids get to dress up a different way. Monday they are to wear boots. Miles has been telling me all week that I need to go buy him some boots so that he can wear them to "drunk week".


Today we got his boots after school. He was so excited and has been wearing all day. At home he has been wearing them with a pair of sport shorts and I have been teasing him about his shorts and boots. Tonight we ran out to the store and so I made him change back into his jeans. When he walked in front of me I started laughing....he had his jeans tucked into his boots.
So I told him to un-tuck them. When we got out at the next stop, the jeans were tucked back into his boots. I told him again, Miles you wear your jeans on the outside of your boots. His response was - but then everyone can't see my boots. Good point.

I bet tomorrow morning he walks out of my house with his boots under his jeans. Then when I pick him up from school, his jeans are tucked into his boots.

1 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

But he's totally right!