Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm Going Private

I am slow in following the trend, but I am going to make my blog private. If you are a blog that I follow, I will send you an invited. If you are a secret admire of our family, let me know and I will add you also.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Make sure you add me. Let me know if you need my e-mail address.

Melanie said...

I would like to be added. I love following along on your adventures of raising 3 little boys...it makes me feel strangely at home ;)

The And Fam said...

Kristin, can you add me too, please?! I love to keep up with your fam b/c Troy only posts gross stuff on FB. It's on your blog where I get the real story!

Lindi Goff said...

Hey Kristin this is LIndi. Will you please send and invite to me? We all so want to see pics of you guys!

-Lindi :D