Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Drew's Halloween Party

Drew's party was today. I am thankful for my friends working around my two preschool schedules so that I could be at both parties. Drew's was fun...although he wouldn't stay in his costume. I was getting him dressed and he was already asking me to take it off. So we got a quick picture of all the kids, and then off it came.
The kids got to decorate cookies. Drew just took the knife out of the frosting and starting licking it...he didn't need a cookie.

Eat a donut off of a string. I thought this was funny, he tried like two bits, then just grabbed the string and stuffed the donut in his month. Thanks Tara for standing in and helping me with it.
The last game that they played was Halloween bingo. I think that he would put a candy corn on as a marker and then eat one. But, if you look at his card, he has one candy corn covering up each picture. At the top of the card was a picture of several candy corns, and when that one was called he put one piece of candy corn on each one in the picture. I was laughing at him, because then he sat there staring at it, like now how am I going to eat the candy corns when they are all covering a picture.

0 comments: