I am getting ready to ride in the MS150 with Rod in May. Today I did my first group ride with Rod. We rode 35 miles, it fun and hard! We started out first thing in the morning, everyone was so nice to me and helpful getting my bike set up. When we started the ride it was cold and windy, then it started raining. I was so grateful that Rod gave me one of his windbreakers to wear. I was going to wear my sweater - I think that I would have been miserable and it would never have dried. We did some hills and the wind was blowing so hard that we had to peddle down the hills. So this was an experience for me. I am very proud of myself for finishing the ride. I thought that when I was done I would not be able to walk, but it wasn't to bad. In two weeks it is 60 miles - I better kick up my training during the next two weeks.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! I'm very impressed. How in the world do you find time to train??
Way to go girl!!! I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment