Most of Miles friends have been loosing their teeth. He got to send the night over at a friends house a couple of weeks ago and while he was there his friend lost a tooth and tooth fairy came. So, Miles has been anxiously waiting for a loose tooth. For weeks he has been asking me, "is this a loose tooth?" As a feel his teeth and there are no loose teeth. Well today he was in playing Lego's and then came running into my room - "I have a loose tooth!" Sure enough he has a loose tooth. He is so excited!! He said that he was biting his Lego's to take them apart and felt his tooth move. I bet that he starts biting a lot more Lego's. I don't think that he is excited about loosing his teeth - he is excited for the tooth fairy to come and leave him so money.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Have you told him "Grandpa" loves to pull teeth? Tie a string around it and yank it out. ugh I remember once he tried to pull one by tying it to the door knob and slamming the door.
Post a Comment