Troy has been working in Austin for a couple of days a week for a few months now. We knew that he would probably have to go to Austin during spring break. So we decided to all go down with him. Thankfully Troy's sister lives in Austin and was so gracious to let us all stay at her house with last minute notice. The boys had a great time jumping on the trampoline int he mornings while Troy worked and Drew had a new slew of dogs to terrorize.
While we were there I got to see some of the area and where Troy is building his pools. We ate at this awesome restaurant that over looked Lake Travis. The lake looked so nice and blue - our lake in Dallas are more green/brown disguising. I think that we all would have like to have the boat and go for a drive around the lake. We were invited to go for a cruise by one of Troy's homeowners - but sometimes it is hard to do "friendly" things with people that owe you money...so we reluctantly declined. Although, I bet that Troy has our boat in that lake before the summer is over.
3 comments:
I'm so glad yall got to come! I hope you'll come back when I CAN PLAY TOO!!!!! I hope you AND your boat make its way down here!!!! I would LOVE IT!!!!!
Sounds like a fun trip! It's always nice to get away.
So glad you got to go with Troy. By the way the FW botanical garden is better than the Dallas. The kids like going to the Dallas one though because of the train, but the FW has a lot more to see and do. Just FYI
Post a Comment