Ok, So I went and bought Drew diapers today. I gave up on potty training for a couple more months. I was getting to frustrated. I know that he can go potty, but I felt like I was training myself. He can't pull his pants up and down yet so I had to be there for every potty trip. Plus, I think we were only success because I was setting the timer and taking him, rather than him realizing that he needed to go to the potty. So, we will try again in a couple of months. I want the potty training to be a postive experience for both of us. I waited until Miles and Tyson were 3 and it was really easy and a good experience for us, so I am going to do the same with Drew. I am just getting impatience and would like to stop buying diapers and trying to make my baby grow up before he is ready. Although, we did take down the crib yesterday, so I feel like we are moving out of the baby stages of life.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment