Troy had a scout campout this weekend. I think that he had fun despite the cool, windy weather. He said that he got 4 wheeling, so I am sure that made the cool worth it.
The boys and I played and had a great time while Troy was gone. Wendy's husband was on the campout with Troy, so we had a slumber party with all our boys. The boys thought it was so fun. I told Wendy I felt like a teenager again...I think that we all had a fun night. We eat snacks, watched movies, read magazine's, played lego's and trains. What could be better.
This morning the boys had a primary activity. They were tired and not really wanting to go, but when they walked into the church and saw construction hats sitting on the chairs for them, they immediately changed their attitudes. They came home with the cutest family boards that they made and smiles on their faces.
After the primary activity they got to go to a friends birthday that was at an indoor pool. Drew slept through the whole swimming part of the party and woke up for the pizza. I think this was the first birthday party that Drew has been to. When they did the pinata, Drew grabbed the bat and then stood there like what am I suppose to do.
I am happy because everyone had a great weekend, and the boys are now completely worn out and will sleep good tonight.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Fun Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i am laughing so hard at drew & his comments/prayers! so funny & cute! potty training is my least favorite parenting thingy...i dread it! i'm so sorry you're in the middle of that! you're so good to pause & want it to be positive for both of you.
Post a Comment