Thursday, January 22, 2009

Drew's Prayer

Drew's prayer have become increasingly funny. It has got to the point that Troy and I can hardly keep a straight face through the prayer. They use to go something along the lines of "Heavenly Father, Thank you for the day, Amen." Now they have turned into a wish list: "Heavenly Father, please bless Mommy to play trains, please bless Daddy to play trains, please bless Tysie to play at the park, please bless that I go to Grant's house....." The whole time he has his eyes squeezed shut, head tilted up to the sky, and practically yelling out his requests. I can hardly wait for the next prayer.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

THAT is precious! You should sneak in a video camera during one of his prayers and post it for us.

Betty said...

I don't know how he could be any funnier, but he just keeps going, going and going

Melanie said...

So cute....it's good you wrote that in your blog so that you can always remember those sweet prayers!