We had a fun day with Drew today. The boys planned his day, and I think that they were as excited that it was his birthday as he was. For dinner we met Grandma and Grandpa Moffitt at Gatty Town for pizza and fun. I think that everyone had a great time.
The bowling was hilarious. The boys were crazy throwing there balls down the lane, and Drew kept taking off and chasing the balls. We all got a kick out them.
Daddy won Drew an airplane at the water guns. He was so happy with it. I think that he has a new stuffed animal to sleep with him and baby (his monkey).
Everyone was sad when the night was over and it was time to go. Tyson and Drew were both in tears, but at least I could give Drew his "bisey" and he stopped crying.
Happy Birthday Drewster!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Drew's Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment