Troy was asked to bring the boat up for an afternoon for girls camp. I knew about this, but I guess that I figured they would have asked for the boats on Saturday - not Wednesday. I guess that they forgot that Troy may have to work - or that we don't have any girls!!
Anyway, Troy had a busy day and so we worked it out for me to go to Girls Camp with the boat. Troy came up and helped me get in the water. When I got to the lake it was choppy and windy. I do not like to be on the lake when it is choppy or windy. I fill like you loose some of the control of the boat - and I was by myself, with a boat full of teenagers.
The girls had a great time! They were quite the daredevils! I took Miles with me, and he was a big help. It was a little funny, because he was telling the girls how to tube, how to do the hand signals, where to sit, the list go on. He loves to be on the boat and thought it was so cool that I asked him to come on the boat to be my helper instead of Daddy.
The adults, I don't think had such a great time. One of the boats had issues and had to get towed off the lake. I jumped in the lake with Miles and swam for awhile, and then realized that my cell phone was in my pocket. This turned out to be an expensive for us. Do you think that I could turn in my receipt for my phone?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Girls Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My kids sure had fun playing with your 2 youngest boys while you were gone! They love their neighbor grandparents. That stinks about your cell phone! Shucks!
Post a Comment