Our Goff cousins and Grandma Whatcott came up today and we had a fun day at the Savannah pool. We did not go up to the Savannah once last year. I guess when I have my own pool in the backyard, it seems like alot of work to get the boys up to the pool. It was fun for me to see my kids swimming and having fun. The last time that I remember going up to the pool, Drew would have been weeks old and Tyson was scared to get in the water. We found a spot close to the water to move some chairs, put Tyson is one chair, and Drew in the other and Troy and I had fun with Miles.
Look at my Tysie now, he is still a little unsure of the water, thus all the floatation devices, but at least he is getting in now.
The kids love to go down the slides. Miles even got up enough courage to go down the slide. The kids have to go down the slide all by themselves, but the lifeguards were nice and let me stand not to far from the slide and get Miles. Miles thought he was one of the one big boys. We had a great time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment