I know I am a blogger slacker. I had some helper get a hold of camera and now my camera card is missing along with all the pictures that I never downloaded to my computer. So, as soon as I find my camera card, I will do some updates.
We have not found Tipper. I have thought a couple of time that I have heard her barking in the greenbelt, but when I go looking for her, it is not her. So, I just hope that she was taken in by a nice family and was killed during the storm. It took the boys almost 2 weeks before they noticed that she was gone. Then the conversation went something like:
"Where is Tipper?"
"I don't know, she ran away and we can't find her."
"Oh." That was it....
The boys have not been sad about it at all. Even when I gave away her stuff. It make me feel sad, that she is gone, and it seems like the family hasn't missed her. I think that we definitely wait along time before we consider a new dog.
Here is Tyson's explanation of where Tipper is. He told this to me at breakfast while I was making my "To Do" and I thought it was so cute. I had to write it down, so that I could remember it.
"I know where Tipper is Mommy."
"You do? Where?"
"I think that she ran out of the backyard during the storm and was running so fast that she didn't see the roller skates in the road. So, she stepped in the roller skates and then hit a big, huge ramp and it shot her into the sky. And now she lives in outer space."
So, there you have it. Tipper has found a new home in outer space, according to Tysie.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Tipper Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sooo sorry to hear about Tipper!!!
However, it is nice to know there is a sweet doggie skating around up in the sky. Hope she likes cheese :)
I don't think there are allergies in outer space either, no more itching.
That makes me sad - I don't like it when animals disappear (or other events happen) It is nice though that the boys haven't had a hard time dealing with the loss. I asked for a dog recently - I was laughed at - so for now Tipper can be friends with a future dog of ours in outer space.
I loved Tyson's explanation of where Tipper is. Sorry about your Tipper but maybe he is likeing roller skating in outer space to much to come back home.
Post a Comment