My friend Kathy and I decided that this summer we are going to do "Mommy Camps" with our kids. We have a fun summer planned for kids. One of the main activities that we are going to do with them is letterboxing. We got the kids each a picture book to put their stamps in that they are going to collect. The kids are really excited about the summer. I think that it is going to fun also. This is our first summer that we are going to go on a big trip, so I wanted to make sure that they had something to look forward to during the summer.
Today was our first field trip day. We went letterboxing in McKinney and took a sack lunch. Most of the letterboxing that we have found in the area are in old cemeteries. So today we were are the Weir Cemetery. They were 3 stamps to find there, so it was good one to start with. The kids have so much fun reading the clues and looking for the stamps. I think it is going to be a fun summer.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Field Trip Friday - First Letterboxing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment