Troy has been telling me about the model train exhibit at the children's hospital in Dallas. It is the largest permanent exhibit. So we took the boys to go see it today. Drew was so excited he was shaking. Tyson and Miles thought it was cool, but they are not into trains as much as Drew. They looked at all the trains and then asked us to go home, Drew could have stayed there all day. I took pictures, but they didn't work out.
Outside of the hospital they had a play area, and that is what all the boy got excited about. There was a hopscotch game, so I taught the boys how to play it. They all tried it, but Tyson stayed there and he spent most of his time playing hopscotch. It kind of made me sad that I haven't thought to play it with him earlier. Anyway, it was a fun impromptu family day.
1 comments:
the makers of twister make a fun indoor hopscotch game. the girls have really loved it.
Post a Comment