Our anniversary is actually next week, but my parents offered to keep the kids for a weekend, so we took advantage of it. So, last night was the basketball game for Troy, night was the symphony for me. We really enjoyed it. I have been to the Dallas symphony before, so this was my first time to the Ft Worth symphony and I think Troy's first time also. Although,, I will say we send to much time watching the Disney channel, when the orchestra started playing their first song and we look at each other and say this is from Little Einsteins.
So, how else did we enjoy our weekend with no kids.....we rearranged their rooms. We moved Drew into Miles room - since Miles has been sleeping in Tyson room and Drew in Miles room anyway. (I think that the boys just like to play musical bedrooms.) We turned the two single beds in to bunk beds. I thought it was going to a quick little project, but about 2 hours later the bed were put together and I was left trying to figure out how to make the new bunk beds, which I swear took just as long. I have decided that maybe it good thing that I am short and will not see the top bunk because after today I doubt that it will ever be may again.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Anniversary Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment